This week Jon and Russ discuss the problems of hiring for a sales team. Hiring for a sales team can have a lot of issues. With such short tenures for salespeople and no sales process in place, most of the time managers are just shooting in the dark to find good sales talent. It doesn't have to be that way.
- Why are managers afraid of hiring sales people?
- Working through resistance to hiring.
- Why do companies hang on to salespeople that are not performing?
- How to interview for a sales position.
- How to compensate salespeople.
- How to onboard a salesperson.