..fear, judgments and self awareness. The reason most sales never get made.
This one-day training is based on a comprehensive theory of group dynamics developed by Will Schutz, PhD. The training includes group discussions, verbal and non-verbal exercises, and extensive feedback sessions. Inner Sales builds team alignment and cohesion by focusing on the individual and the relationships within the group.
As the Harvard School of Business has verified in numerous studies the blocks to achieving success and increased productivity in most organizations are not issues, but rather the relationships between people and an individual’s attitude and intention. The majority of these relationship issues can be solved in an atmosphere of openness and honesty, free from the traditional and costly defensive behaviors of hidden agendas, denial, turf protection, unconscious sabotage, false projections/deadlines, blaming, etc.
Focuses on creating working relationships based on; deeper openness and trust, reduced blame and defensiveness, in order to solve real sales problems thereby allowing you to accomplish whatever you’re trying to achieve faster and easier.
Related training goals are:
- Exploring the consequence of an individual’s unconscious intentions and attitudes sales and the workplace.
- Create a climate for openly and honestly giving and receiving feedback.
- Identify and resolve the real blocks to teamwork and individual sales productivity.
- Realize a new level of sales team commitment, enthusiasm, and support.
- Increase your skills as a sales leader.
- Increase awareness of judgments, blame and defensiveness and how it directly impacts morale and trust both on the team and with prospects and customers.